Terms & Conditions - including amendments due to COVID 19.
Please note: all Covid-19 policies are based on current UK government guidelines and are being constantly reviewed based on the latest advice. With that in mind, some of the information you receive at the time of booking may be out of date by the time you stay. Please keep check our pages for the most uptodate information:
1. Bookings are from 4pm on the date of arrival, until 10am on the date of departure (we will always try to allow an earlier check in whenever possible)
2. A booking is not complete until we have received your 20% deposit. All deposits are non-refundable, unless the cancellation is made within 24 hours of booking. Payment of a deposit implies acceptance of our terms and conditions.
3. The balance amount is to be paid in full by 6 weeks of the arrival date. ( unless you have taken the 10% deposit offer and the balance is due 10 weeks prior to arrival.) If the balance is not paid on time we can treat the booking as cancelled by yourself, and re-advertise the apartment to rent. You will loose your deposit.
4. Cancellations: must be made in writing as soon as possible to give us the opportunity to re-let. For cancellations up to 6 weeks of the arrival date a charge equivalent to 20% of the booking cost will be made ( i.e your deposit amount)
Once paid in full, for cancellations between 6 weeks and 4 weeks of your arrival date a 50% refund ( less £15 admin fee) will be returned. For cancellations less than 4 weeks of arrival date there is no refund.
If you are prevented from travelling due to a government imposed lockdown, we will reschedule your holiday dates or provide a refund.
We strongly recommend you take out your own travel insurance for UK holidays which covers booking cancellations/ holiday curtailments. This will give you the peace of mind that you will get your money back if you need to cancel your holiday at almost the last minute. If you choose not to then you accept responsibility for any loss that you may incur due to your cancellation.
5. The apartment can only be occupied by the persons named on the booking form. You must ensure you have notified us of the details for ALL guests staying in an apartment.
6. All guests who stay at Coast Apartments must conduct themselves in an acceptable manner.
7. The management reserves the right to cancel accommodation at any time, if, in their opinion the behaviour of a guest(s) is unacceptable.
8. Guests undertake to pay for any damage and breakages caused during their stay. Loss of keys will incur a charge of £75.00.
9. The management do not hold themselves responsible for any valuables left in the apartments.
10. Cars are parked at the risk of the owners.
11. The premises (including car park) are strictly non smoking (this includes e-cigarettes). Any person found to be smoking within the building will incur a £150.00 charge and be asked to leave.
12. Sorry, as we predominately cater for families, couples and business users, we do not accept bookings for hen or stag type parties, single sex party groups or groups of young people under 21. (There are lots of places in town specialising in these type of party groups - call Tourist Information 01253 478222 for details)
13. Sorry, we do not accept pets.
14. IMORTANT COVID UPDATES:
· Please note any bookings made for 12th April 21 onwards are subject to our standard terms and conditions, unless further government restrictions prevent travel. If you decide to cancel, when there are no restrictions in place, you will be subject to our standard refund policy as outlined above. Again we strongly recommend you take out cancellation / curtailment insurance.
Requests to reschedule holiday dates amount to a cancellation of a booking, and the above cancellation policy applies unless there are exceptional circumstances. If we agree to reschedule your holiday dates the full sum outstanding must be paid before the dates can be reschedued. There will be a charge of £25 applied to the booking. If the new dates are in a higher season rate, the additional amount will be added. If it is in a lower season rate we will not provide a refund.
· In accordance with government guidelines, guests showing signs of C-19 whilst staying are required to go for a test. The result of this test must be shown to the owner. If positive then the guest must immediately leave if this is reasonably possible. If for any reason that it is not, and self-isolation is required to take place at the apartment then all fees / costs incurred for any bookings affected by this self-isolation will be borne by the guest.