We aim to cater for the needs of all our visitors. The following is a brief summary of our provision – more information about each of our apartments and public transport directions can be found within the body of the web-site. Please feel free to contact us at any time if you have any further questions.
- We are able to accept delivery and unpack your on-line shopping between 12 – 3pm on the day of your arrival.
Arrival and Car Park
- An on-site car parking space, close to the main entrance door is allocated for each apartment.
- Apartment Shells has 2 allocated spaces at the rear of the property with additional access to this apartment from here. The route to this entrance is on an incline so assistance may be required.
- The route to the main entrance is flat.
- Assistance with luggage is offered to all guests.
- There are 2 tiled steps to the front door into the porch with a hand rail on the left for support
- There is 1 step from the porch into the hallway with a grab rail on the right for support
- The ground floor hallway is spacious and brightly lit with automated lighting.
- Our ground floor Apartments Shells and Sand each have a NAS Level 1 accreditation.
- These apartments are accessed off the main hallway by level entrances.
- Apartment Shells also has a rear entrance from the car park via a gate with a push button code. From here there are 3 wide steps made from decking to the back door. There is a hand rail for support.
- Guests are shown into the apartment and all facilities are explained.
- Free Wi-Fi internet access is available; televisions in both the lounge and bedroom have teletext subtitles and remote controls.
- the door into the bathroom is 620mm wide.
- The owner Mr Steven Livesey has successfully completed the Welcome All and Welcome Host training courses.
- We have a pay as you go mobile telephone available for guests if required.
- The building and car park are strictly non-smoking
- There are several “shopmobility” hire places along the Fylde Coast – we can assist in arranging hire.